Williston Highlands, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Williston Highlands
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Williston Highlands, Florida : Levy County
Issued: 8:43 pm EDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 29.3405248 Longitude: -82.5414954 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 74°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8am and 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 98. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 101. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Williston Highlands, Florida
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Williston Highlands, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,361 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Williston Highlands:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:59 am Thu91.3%
Moonset:09:22 am Thu90.0%
Moonrise:11:23 pm Thu86.4%
High Moon:04:48 am Fri84.9%
Moonset:10:16 am Fri83.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.