your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Massachusetts : Whitman
Weather Forecast for Whitman, Massachusetts:
Issued: 415 PM EST WED DEC 17 2014    Expiration: 400 AM EST THU DEC 18 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Thu, Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Sat, Mostly cloudy. Highs around 40. Lows in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Sun, Cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Tue, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Wed, Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
High: 41°F
Low: 30°F
High: 39°F
Low: 31°F
High: 40°F
Low: 31°F
High: 41°F
Low: 35°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 45°F
Low: 39°F
High: 51°F
Partly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Cloudy
ShowersMostly
Cloudy
Rain/Snow
Showers
Rain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Whitman, Massachusetts: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Thu, Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Thursday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Sat, Mostly cloudy. Highs around 40. Lows in the lower 30s.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy. Highs around 40. Lows in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Sun, Cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Sunday...Cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Tue, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Whitman, Massachusetts Wed, Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Wednesday...Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.


massachusetts current wind direction map massachusetts precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Milton Blue Hill Observ, MA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Whitman, Massachusetts Fair 44°F
Fair
44°F
Humidity: 85%
Wind Speed: WNW 17 MPH G 25
Wind Dir Deg: 290
Visibility Miles: N/A
Barometer: 29.68 in.
Dewpoint: 40°F
Heat Index: 44°F
Wind Chill: 37°F
Whitman, Massachusetts Weather Radar Image Whitman, Massachusetts Weather Satellite Image
Massachusetts Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Massachusetts Current Temperature Map
Massachusetts Current Wind Speed Map
Massachusetts Temperature Forecast Map
Massachusetts Precipitation Forecast Map
Massachusetts Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:33 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Milton Blue Hill Observ, Ma
Sunrise: 7:05 AM EST
Sunset: 4:12 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 4:44 PM EST
Moonrise: 2:12 AM EST
Moonset: 1:18 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Whitman, Massachusetts, United States  Lat: 42.08N, Lon: 70.93W
Wx Zone: MAZ018 ICAO Used: KMQE