your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Pennsylvania : Whitesprings
Weather Forecast for Whitesprings, Pennsylvania:
Issued: 704 PM EST WED DEC 17 2014    Expiration: 715 AM EST THU DEC 18 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Thu, Mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Temperature falling into the lower 30s in the afternoon. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Sat, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Sun, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Tue, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s.Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Wed, Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Temperature falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.
High: 39°F
Low: 29°F
High: 39°F
Low: 25°F
High: 35°F
Low: 29°F
High: 39°F
Low: 29°F
High: 39°F
Low: 35°F
High: 41°F
Low: 39°F
High: 49°F
SnowMostly
Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
RainRain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Whitesprings, Pennsylvania: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Thu, Mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Temperature falling into the lower 30s in the afternoon. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
Friday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Temperature falling into the lower 30s in the afternoon. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Sat, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Sun, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Tue, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s.
Tuesday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Wed, Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Temperature falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Wednesday...Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Temperature falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.


pennsylvania current wind direction map pennsylvania precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Selinsgrove Penn Valley Airport , PA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Overcast 39°F
Overcast
39°F
Humidity: 49%
Wind Speed: W 14 MPH G 24
Wind Dir Deg: 280
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.01 in.
Dewpoint: 22°F
Heat Index: 39°F
Wind Chill: 31°F
Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Weather Radar Image Whitesprings, Pennsylvania Weather Satellite Image
Pennsylvania Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Pennsylvania Current Temperature Map
Pennsylvania Current Wind Speed Map
Pennsylvania Temperature Forecast Map
Pennsylvania Precipitation Forecast Map
Pennsylvania Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:55 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Selinsgrove Penn Valley Airport , Pa
Sunrise: 7:26 AM EST
Sunset: 4:40 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:12 PM EST
Moonrise: 2:36 AM EST
Moonset: 1:45 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Whitesprings, Pennsylvania, United States  Lat: 40.92N, Lon: 77.05W
Wx Zone: PAZ049 ICAO Used: KSEG