Whitehead, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Whitehead, Tennessee : Marshall County
Issued: 7:37 pm CDT Aug 20, 2019 Latitude: 35.480073 Longitude: -86.7888886 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 100. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Whitehead, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Whitehead, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 75%
Moon Age: 19.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,671 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Whitehead:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:29 pm Tue74.1%
High Moon:04:58 am Wed71.8%
Moonset:11:35 am Wed69.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.