Whitehead Crossroads, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Whitehead Crossroads
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Whitehead Crossroads, Florida : Washington County
Issued: 2:15 pm CDT Jun 24, 2019 Latitude: 30.7043572 Longitude: -85.7677096 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 95°F Low: 75°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 102. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Whitehead Crossroads, Florida
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Whitehead Crossroads, Florida
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 55%
Moon Age: 21.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,048 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Whitehead Crossroads:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:55 am Tue52.0%
Last Quarter:04:46 am Tue50.4%
High Moon:06:55 am Tue49.5%
Moonset:01:01 pm Tue47.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.