Whitburg, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Whitburg, Arkansas : Craighead County
Issued: 3:15 pm CDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 35.8500742 Longitude: -90.5973316 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 75°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 87°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Whitburg, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Whitburg, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 66%
Moon Age: 20.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,330 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Whitburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:14 pm Wed64.8%
High Moon:05:58 am Thu62.1%
Moonset:12:50 pm Thu59.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.