Westpoint, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Westpoint
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Westpoint, Tennessee : Lawrence County
Issued: 8:36 am CDT Apr 25, 2019 Latitude: 35.1331366 Longitude: -87.5336328 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 73°F Low: 57°F High: 73°F High: 76°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 82°F
Low: 48°F Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 59°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 3am, then a chance of showers after 3am. Low around 57. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Westpoint, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Westpoint, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 63%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,707 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westpoint:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:03 am Thu62.4%
Moonrise:01:41 am Fri56.6%
High Moon:06:48 am Fri54.6%
Moonset:11:57 am Fri52.5%
Last Quarter:05:18 pm Fri50.4%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.