Westlake, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Westlake
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Westlake, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 5:43 pm EST Nov 14, 2019 Latitude: 27.8915 Longitude: -82.5217 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
Low: 69°F High: 74°F High: 69°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 71°F High: 74°F
Low: 57°F Low: 51°F Low: 54°F Low: 60°F Low: 58°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MAC DILL AFB - (KMCF)
72°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL - (KTPA)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 13000ft
Current Conditions at
ST PETERSBURG - (KPIE)
73°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAINT PETERSBURG - (KSPG)
73°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 9 mph becoming south southwest.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind 9 to 13 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 9 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind 5 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Westlake, Florida
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:27 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Westlake, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,657 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westlake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:33 am Fri92.1%
Moonset:09:39 am Fri90.4%
Moonrise:08:21 pm Fri87.4%
High Moon:03:29 am Sat85.2%
Moonset:10:36 am Sat82.8%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.