Westgate Lake Manor, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Westgate Lake Manor, Florida : Broward County
Issued: 6:31 am EDT Sep 18, 2019 Latitude: 26.1234197 Longitude: -80.2061584 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 87°F Low: 78°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. East wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Westgate Lake Manor, Florida
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Westgate Lake Manor, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,477 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westgate Lake Manor:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:48 am Wed82.8%
Moonrise:10:19 pm Wed79.1%
High Moon:04:58 am Thu76.8%
Moonset:11:43 am Thu74.4%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.