Westel, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Westel
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Westel, Tennessee : Cumberland County
Issued: 12:36 am CDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 35.8631275 Longitude: -84.7552205 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 70°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Westel, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Westel, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 73%
Moon Age: 19.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,250 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:50 am Wed71.8%
Moonset:11:27 am Wed69.4%
Moonrise:10:50 pm Wed65.0%
High Moon:05:34 am Thu62.3%
Moonset:12:25 pm Thu59.5%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.