Wenlock, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wenlock
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Wenlock, Vermont : Essex County
Issued: 3:25 pm EDT Jun 6, 2020 Latitude: 44.7764384 Longitude: -71.7531483 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of  on Sunday Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday 50% chance of  on Saturday
High: 77°F Low: 48°F High: 65°F High: 68°F High: 78°F High: 88°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 74°F
Low: 42°F Low: 45°F Low: 55°F Low: 60°F Low: 55°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST JOHNSBURY - (K1V4)
77°
Clear
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 46°F
Pressure: 29.66 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
WHITEFIELD - (KHIE)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft, Scattered at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
BERLIN - (KBML)
79°
Partly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.67 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6500ft, Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBTV)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 7 to 11 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 5 to 13 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 6 to 13 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light south wind.

50% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Light southwest wind.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wenlock, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Wenlock, Vermont
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,936 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wenlock:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:43 pm Sat97.9%
High Moon:02:09 am Sun97.3%
Moonset:06:33 am Sun96.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.