Wedington Woods, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Wedington Woods, Arkansas : Washington County
Issued: 7:57 am CDT May 26, 2019 Latitude: 36.0945245 Longitude: -94.3102096 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 84°F Low: 66°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 76°F High: 76°F High: 80°F High: 82°F
Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 58°F Low: 56°F Low: 61°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wedington Woods, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Wedington Woods, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 22.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wedington Woods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:11:33 am Sun50.4%
Moonset:12:59 pm Sun49.8%
Moonrise:02:33 am Mon44.5%
High Moon:08:11 am Mon42.2%
Moonset:01:54 pm Mon40.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Arkansas' Current Temperatures
Arkansas' Current Temperature Map


Arkansas' Satellite ImageArkansas Satellite Image

Arkansas' Current Wind DirectionArkansas' Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6812 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
88° Americus Southern Field, Georgia
Low
Temp
28° Bryce Canyon, Utah
Wind
Speed
25mph Spearfish/Clyde Ice, South Dakota
and 3 other locations
Wind
Gust
38mph Spearfish/Clyde Ice, South Dakota
and 2 other locations
Wind
Chill
24° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
92° Charleston Exec A/P, South Carolina
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.41Hg Salida Mountain, Colorado
Low
Pressure
29.59Hg Reno, Nevada
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Snow 1
# Locations Reporting Rain 76
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 2
# Locations Reporting Fog 20
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 65°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.