Websterville, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Websterville, Vermont : Washington County
Issued: 7:19 am EDT Jul 18, 2019 Latitude: 44.1606176 Longitude: -72.4695476 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Sunny on Today Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 78°F Low: 59°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 77°F High: 76°F High: 76°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 61°F Low: 55°F Low: 54°F  
Mostly Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Heat index values as high as 91. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light northwest wind.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Websterville, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Websterville, Vermont
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,582 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Websterville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:50 pm Thu95.6%
High Moon:02:47 am Fri94.8%
Moonset:07:51 am Fri93.8%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.