Webster, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Webster
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Webster, Florida : Sumter County
Issued: 3:03 pm EDT Jun 24, 2019 Latitude: 28.6099949 Longitude: -82.0550827 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 74°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 109. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 103. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Webster, Florida
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Webster, Florida
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 55%
Moon Age: 21.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,049 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Webster:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:39 am Tue51.7%
Last Quarter:05:46 am Tue50.0%
High Moon:07:40 am Tue49.2%
Moonset:01:46 pm Tue46.8%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.