Weaver, Oregon Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Weaver
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Oregon by name.
Weather Forecast for Weaver, Oregon : Douglas County
Issued: 8:05 am PST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 43.0076174 Longitude: -123.3106208 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Morning Fog on Today Patchy Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday Morning Fog on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of snow on Monday 70% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday
High: 49°F Low: 32°F High: 52°F High: 53°F High: 54°F High: 49°F High: 45°F High: 44°F
Low: 34°F Low: 35°F Low: 36°F Low: 35°F Low: 36°F  
Morning Fog Patchy Fog Morning Fog Morning Fog Mostly Sunny Rain Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
ROSEBURG - (KRBG)
46°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
SEXTON SUMMIT - (KSXT)
36°
Feels like 27°F
Clear
as of 7:56 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MEDFORD - (KMFR)
36°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 8:38 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
NORTH BEND - (KOTH)
45°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:19 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft
Morning Fog on Today Today... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 3 to 8 mph.

Patchy Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.

Patchy Fog on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.

Morning Fog on Friday Friday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

20% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Snow level 5100 feet lowering to 3900 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of snow Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Snow level 3200 feet rising to 3800 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.

20% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Snow level 3700 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

70% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... Rain likely. Snow level 3000 feet rising to 4500 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Weaver, Oregon
Sunrise: 07:12 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Weaver, Oregon
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,054 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Weaver:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:57 pm Wed39.7%
Moonrise:01:05 am Thu34.5%
High Moon:07:52 am Thu31.4%
Moonset:02:28 pm Thu28.5%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.