Weakley, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Weakley, Tennessee : Giles County
Issued: 4:36 am CDT Aug 20, 2019 Latitude: 35.2645241 Longitude: -87.1886241 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 94°F Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 85°F
Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 100. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Weakley, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Weakley, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,902 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Weakley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:40 am Tue78.2%
Moonrise:10:31 pm Tue74.1%
High Moon:04:59 am Wed71.8%
Moonset:11:37 am Wed69.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.