Wasp, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Wasp, Tennessee : Cocke County
Issued: 10:26 am EDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 35.8545459 Longitude: -82.9320894 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 72°F Low: 65°F High: 75°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 76°F
Low: 62°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wasp, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Wasp, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,428 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wasp:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:57 pm Wed92.4%
High Moon:04:02 am Thu91.3%
Moonset:09:09 am Thu90.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.