Washington, Dc Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Dc by name.
Weather Forecast for Washington, Dc : District of Columbia County
Issued: 10:31 am EDT Aug 5, 2020 Latitude: 38.8951118 Longitude: -77.0363658 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 88°F Low: 71°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4500ft, Few at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
84°
Clear
as of 11:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
81°
Clear
as of 12:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 3am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and noon, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Washington, Dc
Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Washington, Dc
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,958 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Washington:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:48 pm Wed94.1%
High Moon:03:19 am Thu93.0%
Moonset:08:58 am Thu91.8%
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
First Quarter: Mon Jul 27
Full Moon: Mon Aug 3
Last Quarter: Tue Aug 11
New Moon: Tue Aug 18
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.