your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Iowa : Wapello
Weather Forecast for Wapello, Iowa:
Issued: 628 AM CST SAT DEC 20 2014    Expiration: 400 PM CST SAT DEC 20 2014

SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Sat, Cloudy. Intermittent flurries and patchy freezing drizzle in the morning. High in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Sun, Cloudy. Patchy drizzle in the morning...Then a slight chance of light rain in the afternoon. High in the lower 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Mon, Cloudy with light rain likely. High in the mid 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Tue, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High in the upper 30s.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Wed, Blustery. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Low in the upper 20s. High in the mid 30s.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Thu, Mostly sunny. High in the mid 30s.Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. High in the mid 30s.
High: 39°F
Low: 30°F
High: 41°F
Low: 35°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 39°F
Low: 29°F
High: 35°F
Low: 25°F
High: 35°F
Low: 25°F
High: 35°F
Freezing
Drizzle
RainRainRainSnowMostly
Sunny
Snow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Wapello, Iowa: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Sat, Cloudy. Intermittent flurries and patchy freezing drizzle in the morning. High in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday...Cloudy. Intermittent flurries and patchy freezing drizzle in the morning. High in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Sun, Cloudy. Patchy drizzle in the morning...Then a slight chance of light rain in the afternoon. High in the lower 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Sunday...Cloudy. Patchy drizzle in the morning...Then a slight chance of light rain in the afternoon. High in the lower 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Mon, Cloudy with light rain likely. High in the mid 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Monday...Cloudy with light rain likely. High in the mid 40s. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Tue, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High in the upper 30s.
Tuesday...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High in the upper 30s.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Wed, Blustery. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Low in the upper 20s. High in the mid 30s.
Wednesday...Blustery. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Low in the upper 20s. High in the mid 30s.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Thu, Mostly sunny. High in the mid 30s.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. High in the mid 30s.


Weather Forecast Wapello, Iowa Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. High in the mid 30s.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. High in the mid 30s.


iowa current wind direction map iowa precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Muscatine, IA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Wapello, Iowa Hazy 33°F
Hazy
33°F
Humidity: 80%
Wind Speed: SE 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 130
Visibility Miles: 5
Barometer: 30.21 in.
Dewpoint: 28°F
Heat Index: 33°F
Wind Chill: 27°F
Wapello, Iowa Weather Radar Image Wapello, Iowa Weather Satellite Image
Iowa Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Iowa Current Temperature Map
Iowa Current Wind Speed Map
Iowa Temperature Forecast Map
Iowa Precipitation Forecast Map
Iowa Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:54 AM CST Moon Phase:
New Moon

Moon Phase New Moon for Muscatine, Ia
Sunrise: 7:25 AM CST
Sunset: 4:37 PM CST
Civil Twilight: 5:09 PM CST
Moonrise: 5:42 AM CST
Moonset: 3:51 PM CST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Wapello, Iowa, United States  Lat: 41.18N, Lon: 91.19W
Wx Zone: IAZ078 ICAO Used: KMUT