Walnut Grove Corner, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Walnut Grove Corner, Arkansas : Poinsett County
Issued: 6:31 am CDT Aug 23, 2019 Latitude: 35.6275793 Longitude: -90.6176092 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 84°F Low: 71°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. East wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Walnut Grove Corner, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Walnut Grove Corner, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 50%
Moon Age: 22.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,015 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Walnut Grove Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:09:56 am Fri50.4%
Moonset:01:49 pm Fri48.8%
Moonrise:12:26 am Sat44.2%
High Moon:07:36 am Sat41.1%
Moonset:02:51 pm Sat37.9%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.