Wakefield Village, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Wakefield Village, Arkansas : Pulaski County
Issued: 11:35 pm CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 34.6862037 Longitude: -92.3279299 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 71°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LITTLE ROCK ADAMS FLD - (KLIT)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
LITTLE ROCK AFB - (KLRF)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
PINE BLUFF - (KPBF)
75°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 98. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wakefield Village, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:56 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:27 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Wakefield Village, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 12.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,272 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wakefield Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:05 am Thu97.2%
Moonrise:07:20 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:37 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:49 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.