Wake, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wake
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Wake, Arkansas : Baxter County
Issued: 11:38 am CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 36.3056225 Longitude: -92.2115443 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 86°F Low: 67°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 85°F
Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BAXTER COUNTY ARPT - (KBPK)
79°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLIPPIN - (KFLP)
81°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WEST PLAINS ARPT - (KUNO)
79°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATESVILLE - (KBVX)
81°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wake, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Wake, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,237 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:59 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:45 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:23 am Wed91.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.