Wade, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wade
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Wade, Tennessee : Rutherford County
Issued: 12:36 am CDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 35.9608971 Longitude: -86.4955484 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Morning Fog on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 72°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Morning Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wade, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Wade, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 73%
Moon Age: 19.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,269 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wade:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:57 am Wed71.8%
Moonset:11:34 am Wed69.3%
Moonrise:10:57 pm Wed64.9%
High Moon:05:41 am Thu62.2%
Moonset:12:33 pm Thu59.4%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.