Voltaire, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Voltaire
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Voltaire, North Dakota : McHenry County
Issued: 6:30 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.0205632 Longitude: -100.8415372 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 40°F High: 56°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 45°F High: 42°F High: 37°F High: 39°F
Low: 36°F Low: 34°F Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon, then a slight chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Voltaire, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:07 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Voltaire, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,961 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Voltaire:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:50 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:53 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:02:02 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.