Turramurra Lodge Condominiums, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for Turramurra Lodge Condominiums, Utah : Salt Lake County
Issued: 9:13 am MDT May 25, 2019 Latitude: 40.5777279 Longitude: -111.6729813 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain & snow on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 90% chance of snow on Memorial Day 60% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 52°F Low: 34°F High: 54°F High: 43°F High: 47°F High: 51°F High: 54°F High: 54°F
Low: 32°F Low: 31°F Low: 32°F Low: 35°F Low: 34°F  
Rain & Snow Thunderstorms Rain & Snow Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of rain & snow Today Today... A slight chance of snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 10 to 17 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of rain and snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

90% chance of snow Memorial Day Memorial Day... Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 43. South wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

70% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

60% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow showers likely before noon, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Turramurra Lodge Condominiums, Utah
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Turramurra Lodge Condominiums, Utah
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 60%
Moon Age: 21.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,752 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Turramurra Lodge Condominiums:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:06 pm Sat59.6%
Moonrise:02:21 am Sun54.0%
High Moon:07:39 am Sun51.9%
Last Quarter:10:33 am Sun50.8%
Moonset:01:04 pm Sun49.8%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.