Turnbull, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Turnbull, Mississippi : Wilkinson County
Issued: 6:18 am CST Feb 21, 2020 Latitude: 31.0223988 Longitude: -91.2920548 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 10% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
High: 49°F Low: 30°F High: 57°F High: 64°F High: 69°F High: 65°F High: 54°F High: 52°F
Low: 40°F Low: 54°F Low: 47°F Low: 41°F Low: 33°F  
Sunny Clear Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
37°
Feels like 30°F
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.51 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
34°
Feels like 26°F
Clear
as of 5:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.56 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.50 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HAMMOND MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KHDC)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.51 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Turnbull, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Turnbull, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,196 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Turnbull:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:58 am Fri3.7%
Moonset:04:18 pm Fri2.9%
Moonrise:06:20 am Sat1.3%
High Moon:11:45 am Sat0.8%
Moonset:05:14 pm Sat0.5%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.