Tunica, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Tunica
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Tunica, Mississippi : Tunica County
Issued: 3:58 pm CST Feb 17, 2020 Latitude: 34.6845455 Longitude: -90.382877 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday
Low: °F High: 47 °F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 49°F High: 52°F High: 56°F
Low: 38°F Low: 37°F Low: 26°F Low: 30°F Low: 42°F Low: 44°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:26 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2400ft, Broken at 2900ft, Broken at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:54 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4000ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
57°
Cloudy
as of 9:35 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2200ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 5am, then a chance of showers. Steady temperature around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly between 8am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 47 by 5pm. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind around 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North northeast wind around 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 52.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Tunica, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Tunica, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 27%
Moon Age: 24.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,756 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Tunica:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:15 am Tue25.3%
High Moon:08:18 am Tue23.4%
Moonset:01:20 pm Tue21.6%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.