Towner, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Towner
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Towner, North Dakota : McHenry County
Issued: 1:32 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.3458325 Longitude: -100.4054123 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of rain on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 54°F Low: 38°F High: 54°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 36°F
Low: 35°F Low: 33°F Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 29°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
30% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of rain before 3pm, then a chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 38. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a slight chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 10pm, then a slight chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Towner, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:06 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Towner, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,584 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Towner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:47 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:51 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:02:01 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
North Dakota's Current Temperatures
North Dakota's Current Temperature Map


North Dakota's Satellite ImageNorth Dakota Satellite Image

North Dakota's Current Wind DirectionNorth Dakota's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6682 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
and 2 other locations
Low
Temp
27° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Wind
Speed
35mph Lincoln, Nebraska
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
48mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Chill
15° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Key West Intl, Florida
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.38Hg Robertson Field, North Dakota
and 3 other locations
# Locations Reporting Snow 6
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 3
# Locations Reporting Fog 2
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 63°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.