Topeka, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Topeka
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Topeka, Kansas : Shawnee County
Issued: 10:10 pm CDT Aug 4, 2020 Latitude: 39.0483336 Longitude: -95.6780371 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 57°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 89°F
Low: 63°F Low: 70°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F  
Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TOPEKA - (KTOP)
63°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORBES AFB - (KFOE)
61°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCE - (KLWC)
63°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLATHE/INDUSTRIAL - (KIXD)
64°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind around 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Topeka, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Topeka, Kansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 16.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,913 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Topeka:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:51 am Wed97.3%
Moonset:08:15 am Wed96.5%
Moonrise:10:04 pm Wed94.1%
High Moon:03:36 am Thu93.0%
Moonset:09:15 am Thu91.7%
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
First Quarter: Mon Jul 27
Full Moon: Mon Aug 3
Last Quarter: Tue Aug 11
New Moon: Tue Aug 18
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.