Top of the World, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for Top of the World, Utah : Salt Lake County
Issued: 4:11 am MDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 40.5993927 Longitude: -111.7924321 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
High: 87°F Low: 65°F High: 91°F High: 75°F High: 61°F High: 54°F High: 63°F High: 73°F
Low: 65°F Low: 53°F Low: 41°F Low: 40°F Low: 46°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALT LAKE CITY - (KSLC)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:54 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Scattered at 18000ft
Current Conditions at
PROVO - (KPVU)
61°
Clear
as of 3:56 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HILL AFB - (KHIF)
64°
Clear
as of 3:58 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OGDEN - (KOGD)
66°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 7 to 14 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 75. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 61. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Top of the World, Utah
Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Top of the World, Utah
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 13.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,721 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Top of the World:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:13 am Thu97.2%
Moonrise:07:56 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:58 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:54 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:01:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.