Three V Crossing, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Three V Crossing
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Three V Crossing, North Dakota : Slope County
Issued: 12:32 pm MDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 46.5569551 Longitude: -103.7918663 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Clearing on This Afternoon Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 57°F Low: 35°F High: 57°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 54°F High: 48°F High: 41°F
Low: 35°F Low: 30°F Low: 30°F Low: 34°F Low: 28°F  
Clearing Clear Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Clearing on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 57. West wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 35. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of rain after midnight, mixing with snow after 4am. Partly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain and snow before 8am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of rain, mixing with snow after 9pm, then gradually ending. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow between 1am and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sun Almanac for Three V Crossing, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:17 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Three V Crossing, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,579 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Three V Crossing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:08 pm Fri75.4%
High Moon:05:06 am Sat72.4%
Moonset:01:08 pm Sat69.1%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
North Dakota's Current Temperatures
North Dakota's Current Temperature Map


North Dakota's Satellite ImageNorth Dakota Satellite Image

North Dakota's Current Wind DirectionNorth Dakota's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6682 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
and 2 other locations
Low
Temp
27° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Wind
Speed
35mph Lincoln, Nebraska
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
48mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Chill
15° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Key West Intl, Florida
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.38Hg Robertson Field, North Dakota
and 3 other locations
# Locations Reporting Snow 6
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 3
# Locations Reporting Fog 2
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 63°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.