Telemark Village, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Telemark Village, Vermont : Rutland County
Issued: 6:54 pm EDT May 28, 2020 Latitude: 43.6686788 Longitude: -72.8042696 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday
Low: 67°F High: 81°F High: 72°F High: 63°F High: 58°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 67°F
Low: 62°F Low: 48°F Low: 39°F Low: 39°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
RUTLAND - (KRUT)
73°
Cloudy
as of 8:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
LEBANON - (KLEB)
75°
Cloudy
as of 9:10 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1900ft, Broken at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KVSF)
72°
Cloudy
as of 8:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
GLENS FALLS - (KGFL)
73°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 8:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2500ft
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 2am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 10am. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 7pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 62. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 6 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the morning.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Telemark Village, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Telemark Village, Vermont
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 38%
Moon Age: 6.25 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,975 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Telemark Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:30 am Fri39.7%
Moonrise:11:47 am Fri44.5%
High Moon:07:00 pm Fri47.9%
First Quarter:11:29 pm Fri50.0%
Moonset:02:01 am Sat51.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.