your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Texas : Tarkington Prairie
Weather Forecast for Tarkington Prairie, Texas:
Issued: 308 PM CDT THU OCT 30 2014    Expiration: 415 AM CDT FRI OCT 31 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Sun, Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Mon, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
High: 75°F
Low: 45°F
High: 65°F
Low: 41°F
High: 69°F
Low: 59°F
High: 79°F
Low: 65°F
High: 79°F
Low: 61°F
High: 71°F
Low: 55°F
High: 71°F
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Partly
Cloudy
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Tarkington Prairie, Texas: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Sun, Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.
Sunday...Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Mon, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s.
Monday...Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.


Weather Forecast Tarkington Prairie, Texas Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.


texas current wind direction map texas precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Lone Star Executive Airport, TX
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Tarkington Prairie, Texas Partly Cloudy 57°F
Partly Cloudy
57°F
Humidity: 89%
Wind Speed: CALM
Wind Dir Deg: N/A
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.12 in.
Dewpoint: 54°F
Heat Index: 57°F
Wind Chill: 57°F
Tarkington Prairie, Texas Weather Radar Image Tarkington Prairie, Texas Weather Satellite Image
Texas Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Texas Current Temperature Map
Texas Current Wind Speed Map
Texas Temperature Forecast Map
Texas Precipitation Forecast Map
Texas Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:08 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Lone Star Executive Airport, Tx
Sunrise: 7:32 AM CDT
Sunset: 6:33 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 6:58 PM CDT
Moonrise: 2:21 PM CDT
Moonset: 12:52 AM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Tarkington Prairie, Texas, United States  Lat: 30.34N, Lon: 95.08W
Wx Zone: TXZ200 ICAO Used: KCXO