Taft, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Taft, North Dakota : Traill County
Issued: 5:36 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.4563686 Longitude: -97.0700868 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
10% chance of  on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 41°F High: 56°F High: 54°F High: 46°F High: 43°F High: 43°F High: 38°F High: 39°F
Low: 36°F Low: 42°F Low: 33°F Low: 31°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
10% chance of  Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of sprinkles before 1am. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 41. West wind around 9 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. East northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a northwest wind 30 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 31 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.

20% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Taft, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:51 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Taft, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,938 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Taft:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:37 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:38 am Sat72.2%
Moonset:01:43 pm Sat68.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.