Sykeston, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Sykeston
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Sykeston, North Dakota : Wells County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.4649985 Longitude: -99.3995611 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of rain on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 40°F High: 55°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 42°F High: 36°F High: 38°F
Low: 37°F Low: 37°F Low: 30°F Low: 32°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F  
Rain Sunny Rain Rain Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 40. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 7 mph.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 22 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow between 11pm and 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 10pm, then a chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Sykeston, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:01 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Sykeston, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,932 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sykeston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:46 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:47 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:53 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.