Susanville, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Susanville, California : Lassen County
Issued: 5:36 am PDT Jul 6, 2015 Latitude: 40.4162842 Longitude: -120.6530063 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 60°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 85°F High: 88°F
Low: 56°F Low: 57°F Low: 53°F Low: 51°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


California Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Susanville, California
Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Susanville, California
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 73%
Moon Age: 19.8 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,513,871 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,879 miles
New Moon: Tue Jun 16
First Quarter: Wed Jun 24
Full Moon: Wed Jul 1
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 8
New Moon: Wed Jul 15
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy