your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Alabama : Sunny South
Weather Forecast for Sunny South, Alabama:
Issued: 1130 PM CDT SAT AUG 30 2014    Expiration: 230 PM CDT SUN AUG 31 2014

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Sun, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Mon, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Tue, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Wed, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Thu, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Fri, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Sat, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
High: 95°F
Low: 71°F
High: 95°F
Low: 71°F
High: 95°F
Low: 71°F
High: 95°F
Low: 70°F
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 90°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Sunny South, Alabama: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Sun, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Mon, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Monday...Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Tue, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Tuesday...Mostly sunny. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Wed, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Thu, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Fri, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Friday...Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Sunny South, Alabama Sat, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


alabama current wind direction map alabama precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Evergreen Middleton Field, AL
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Sunny South, Alabama Clear 78°F
Clear
78°F
Humidity: 87%
Wind Speed: CALM
Wind Dir Deg: N/A
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.11 in.
Dewpoint: 74°F
Heat Index: 81°F
Wind Chill: 78°F
Sunny South, Alabama Weather Radar Image Sunny South, Alabama Weather Satellite Image
Alabama Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Alabama Current Temperature Map
Alabama Current Wind Speed Map
Alabama Temperature Forecast Map
Alabama Precipitation Forecast Map
Alabama Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:59 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Evergreen Middleton Field, Al
Sunrise: 6:24 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:16 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 7:41 PM CDT
Moonrise: 10:53 AM CDT
Moonset: 10:10 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Sunny South, Alabama, United States  Lat: 31.96N, Lon: 87.64W
Wx Zone: ALZ054 ICAO Used: KGZH