Sully Springs, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Sully Springs
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Sully Springs, North Dakota : Billings County
Issued: 1:54 am MST Feb 18, 2020 Latitude: 46.8672355 Longitude: -103.3915713 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
80% chance of snow on Overnight 20% chance of snow on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of rain & snow on Monday
Low: 1 °F High: 25°F High: 16°F High: 34°F High: 39°F High: 41°F High: 44°F High: 38°F
Low: -11°F Low: 4 °F Low: 14°F Low: 21°F Low: 20°F Low: 24°F  
Snow Snow Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
DICKINSON - (KDIK)
18°
Feels like 6°F
Cloudy
Light Snow Mist
as of 2:15 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 14°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
BAKER - (KBHK)
19°
Feels like 3°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 2:16 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 14°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2900ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
GLENDIVE - (KGDV)
10°
Feels like -8°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 2:10 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 7°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
SIDNEY - (KSDY)
Feels like -8°F
Cloudy
as of 1:56 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 1°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1900ft, Solid Overcast at 2800ft
80% chance of snow Overnight Overnight... Snow, mainly before 3am. Low around 1. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

20% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of snow between 11am and 1pm. Partly sunny and cold, with a steady temperature around 4. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. Calm wind.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 16. Light south wind.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 4. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 14. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 14 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 6 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.

20% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Sully Springs, North Dakota
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Sully Springs, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 24.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,480 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sully Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:50 am Tue25.1%
High Moon:08:12 am Tue23.5%
Moonset:12:32 pm Tue21.9%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.