your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : North Carolina : Spring Creek
Weather Forecast for Spring Creek, North Carolina:
Issued: 457 PM EDT SAT AUG 30 2014    Expiration: 400 AM EDT SUN AUG 31 2014

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Sun, Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Mon, Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Wed, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Thu, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Sat, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
High: 81°F
Low: 61°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Spring Creek, North Carolina: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Sun, Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Sunday...Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Mon, Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Monday...Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Wed, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Thu, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Thursday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Spring Creek, North Carolina Sat, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


north carolina current wind direction map north carolina precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Asheville Regional Airport, NC
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Spring Creek, North Carolina Overcast 81°F
Overcast
81°F
Humidity: 62%
Wind Speed: SSE 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 150
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.19 in.
Dewpoint: 67°F
Heat Index: 83°F
Wind Chill: 81°F
Spring Creek, North Carolina Weather Radar Image Spring Creek, North Carolina Weather Satellite Image
North Carolina Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
North Carolina Current Temperature Map
North Carolina Current Wind Speed Map
North Carolina Temperature Forecast Map
North Carolina Precipitation Forecast Map
North Carolina Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:35 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Asheville Regional Airport, Nc
Sunrise: 7:01 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:00 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:27 PM EDT
Moonrise: 11:38 AM EDT
Moonset: 10:45 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Spring Creek, North Carolina, United States  Lat: 35.80N, Lon: 82.85W
Wx Zone: NCZ048 ICAO Used: KAVL