Sharon, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Sharon, North Dakota : Steele County
Issued: 11:35 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 47.5972143 Longitude: -97.8939815 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 81°F Low: 54°F High: 77°F High: 75°F High: 73°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 71°F
Low: 52°F Low: 50°F Low: 60°F Low: 63°F Low: 56°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GRAND FORKS INTL - (KGFK)
73°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
DEVIL'S LAKE - (KDVL)
73°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JAMESTOWN - (KJMS)
75°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Sharon, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Sharon, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,421 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sharon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:58 pm Wed95.3%
High Moon:12:03 am Thu96.3%
Moonset:04:58 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.