your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Washington : Seven Bays
Weather Forecast for Seven Bays, Washington:
Issued: 301 AM PST SAT DEC 20 2014    Expiration: 800 PM PST SAT DEC 20 2014

SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Sat, Rain. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. Breezy. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts between a quarter and a half of an inch possible.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Sun, Cloudy. A chance of rain. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Windy. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a quarter of an inch.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Mon, Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. West wind 5 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the 40s.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Wed, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the mid 30s to lower 40s.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Thu, Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid to upper 20s. Highs in the lower to mid 30s.Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.
High: 43°F
Low: 40°F
High: 48°F
Low: 35°F
High: 43°F
Low: 33°F
High: 45°F
Low: 33°F
High: 38°F
Low: 27°F
High: 33°F
Low: 23°F
High: 31°F
RainRainRainRain/SnowRain/SnowSnowSnow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Seven Bays, Washington: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Sat, Rain. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. Breezy. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts between a quarter and a half of an inch possible.
Saturday...Rain. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. Breezy. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts between a quarter and a half of an inch possible.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Sun, Cloudy. A chance of rain. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Windy. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a quarter of an inch.
Sunday...Cloudy. A chance of rain. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Windy. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a quarter of an inch.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Mon, Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
Monday...Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. West wind 5 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the 40s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the 40s.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Wed, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the mid 30s to lower 40s.
Wednesday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the mid 30s to lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Thu, Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid to upper 20s. Highs in the lower to mid 30s.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid to upper 20s. Highs in the lower to mid 30s.


Weather Forecast Seven Bays, Washington Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.
Friday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.


washington current wind direction map washington precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Seven Bays, Washington Mostly Cloudy 33°F
Mostly Cloudy
33°F
Humidity: 99%
Wind Speed: E 5 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 100
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.91 in.
Dewpoint: 33°F
Heat Index: 33°F
Wind Chill: 28°F
Seven Bays, Washington Weather Radar Image Seven Bays, Washington Weather Satellite Image
Washington Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Washington Current Temperature Map
Washington Current Wind Speed Map
Washington Temperature Forecast Map
Washington Precipitation Forecast Map
Washington Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:02 AM PST Moon Phase:
New Moon

Moon Phase New Moon for Fairchild Air Force Base, Wa
Sunrise: 7:38 AM PST
Sunset: 4:02 PM PST
Civil Twilight: 4:38 PM PST
Moonrise: 5:54 AM PST
Moonset: 3:24 PM PST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Seven Bays, Washington, United States  Lat: 47.85N, Lon: 118.34W
Wx Zone: WAZ036 ICAO Used: KSKA