San Marcos, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for San Marcos, Texas : Hays County
Issued: 12:34 am CDT May 26, 2020 Latitude: 29.8832749 Longitude: -97.9413941 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 63°F High: 79°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 87°F
Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SAN MARCOS - (KHYI)
70°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
NEW BRAUNFELS - (KBAZ)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
AUSTIN/BERGSTROM - (KAUS)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
RANDOLPH AFB - (KRND)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:20 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Broken at 13000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a low around 63. North northeast wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. North wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for San Marcos, Texas
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:58 PM
Moon Almanac for San Marcos, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 3.41 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,499 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
San Marcos:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:49 am Tue14.7%
High Moon:05:03 pm Tue17.0%
Moonset:12:14 am Wed19.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.