San Francisco, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for San Francisco
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for San Francisco, California : San Francisco County
Issued: 1:38 am PDT Oct 18, 2021 Latitude: 37.7749295 Longitude: -122.4194155 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Clear on Overnight Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 52°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 64°F
Low: 48°F Low: 55°F Low: 58°F Low: 58°F Low: 54°F Low: 56°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO - (KSFO)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:56 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
OAKLAND - (KOAK)
55°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
HAYWARD - (KHWD)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:54 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft, Broken at 3800ft, Broken at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
SAN CARLOS - (KSQL)
52°
Mostly Clear
as of 3:15 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light south southeast wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of drizzle before 11pm, then showers likely after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 55. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely before 11am, then a chance of drizzle after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Drizzle likely before 11am, then a chance of showers after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of drizzle before 11pm, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of drizzle after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

10% chance of  Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers or drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Sun Almanac for San Francisco, California
Sunrise: 07:22 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:55 PM
Moon Almanac for San Francisco, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 12.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,914 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
San Francisco:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:21 am Mon95.1%
Moonrise:05:57 pm Mon97.1%
High Moon:12:05 am Tue97.9%
Moonset:06:21 am Tue98.6%
New Moon: Wed Oct 6
First Quarter: Tue Oct 12
Full Moon: Wed Oct 20
Last Quarter: Thu Oct 28
New Moon: Thu Nov 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.