Saint Michael, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Saint Michael, North Dakota : Benson County
Issued: 9:33 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 47.9849995 Longitude: -98.8720612 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Increasing Clouds on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 79°F Low: 52°F High: 74°F High: 75°F High: 73°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 71°F
Low: 52°F Low: 52°F Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 56°F  
Increasing Clouds Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DEVIL'S LAKE - (KDVL)
66°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRAND FORKS AFB - (KRDR)
68°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JAMESTOWN - (KJMS)
66°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRAND FORKS INTL - (KGFK)
66°
Clear
as of 8:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Today Today... Increasing clouds, with a high near 79. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 6 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 61. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southeast wind around 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Saint Michael, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Saint Michael, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,295 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Saint Michael:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:03 pm Wed95.4%
High Moon:12:07 am Thu96.4%
Moonset:05:01 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.