Russellville, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Russellville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Russellville, Mississippi : Warren County
Issued: 9:16 am CDT Sep 28, 2020 Latitude: 32.5409731 Longitude: -90.6528768 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today Increasing Clouds on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 65 °F Low: 53°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 75°F High: 68°F High: 69°F High: 74°F
Low: 49°F Low: 54°F Low: 50°F Low: 46°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Increasing Clouds Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:32 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 800ft, Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
73°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 9:14 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
73°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:13 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1500ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Temperature falling to around 65 by 1pm. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 46.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 69.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 51.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Russellville, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Russellville, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 11.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,569 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Russellville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:38 pm Mon91.9%
High Moon:11:09 pm Mon93.1%
Moonset:04:46 am Tue94.2%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.