Round Lake, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Round Lake, Mississippi : Bolivar County
Issued: 10:16 pm CST Feb 17, 2020 Latitude: 34.0534412 Longitude: -90.8528823 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday
Low: 60°F High: 50 °F High: 49°F High: 45°F High: 46°F High: 51°F High: 53°F High: 58°F
Low: 41°F Low: 39°F Low: 30°F Low: 33°F Low: 44°F Low: 46°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
63°
Cloudy
as of 10:08 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
61°
Cloudy
as of 9:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers before 3pm, then rain after 3pm. Temperature falling to around 50 by 4pm. South southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Round Lake, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:46 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Round Lake, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 27%
Moon Age: 24.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,848 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Round Lake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:15 am Tue25.3%
High Moon:08:20 am Tue23.4%
Moonset:01:23 pm Tue21.6%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.