Rosita, Colorado Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Colorado by name.
Weather Forecast for Rosita, Colorado : Custer County
Issued: 9:44 am MDT Jun 30, 2015 Latitude: 38.0972238 Longitude: -105.33611 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Independence Day Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
High: 81°F Low: 57°F High: 78°F High: 76°F High: 75°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 80°F
Low: 54°F Low: 53°F Low: 54°F Low: 56°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the morning. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. West wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Colorado Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Rosita, Colorado
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Rosita, Colorado
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.2 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,510,666 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,796 miles
New Moon: Tue Jun 16
First Quarter: Wed Jun 24
Full Moon: Wed Jul 1
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 8
New Moon: Wed Jul 15
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy