Roseglen, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Roseglen
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Roseglen, North Dakota : McLean County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.7513934 Longitude: -101.8362766 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 20% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 38°F High: 54°F High: 46°F High: 44°F High: 45°F High: 42°F High: 36°F High: 39°F
Low: 36°F Low: 32°F Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 26°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then clearing, with a low around 38. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain after 1am, mixing with snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain and snow before 8am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain between 11am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow between midnight and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Roseglen, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:11 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Roseglen, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,967 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Roseglen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:55 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:57 am Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:04 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.