Rocky Mount, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Rocky Mount
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Rocky Mount, North Carolina : Nash County
Issued: 12:59 pm EDT Aug 17, 2019 Latitude: 35.9382103 Longitude: -77.790534 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 86°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,877 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rocky Mount:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:28 pm Sat94.3%
High Moon:03:17 am Sun93.2%
Moonset:09:11 am Sun91.9%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.