Rochester, Iowa Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Iowa by name.
Weather Forecast for Rochester, Iowa : Cedar County
Issued: 5:31 am CDT May 23, 2019 Latitude: 41.6739117 Longitude: -91.1584904 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of  on Wednesday
High: 74°F Low: 58°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 76°F High: 77°F High: 75°F High: 69°F
Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 60°F Low: 61°F Low: 56°F  
Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 5 to 15 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 80. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

60% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

30% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Rochester, Iowa
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Rochester, Iowa
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,194 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rochester:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:42 am Thu78.1%
Moonrise:12:51 am Fri72.9%
High Moon:05:43 am Fri71.1%
Moonset:10:39 am Fri69.3%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.